Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
The website joylina.com is owned wholly by Joylina Goodings the main office of which is situated at Beech Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, Essex.
1. Acceptance of your order We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and when it will be despatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place on delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us. Please note that due to changes in Paypal regulations we are no longer able to accept payment by Maestro or American Express cards.
2. Prices Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and there is a currency converter so you can purchase in individual currencies. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. We reserve the right to change our prices. Delivery charges apply and are displayed during the order process.
3. Availability If a product is not in stock it will be clearly shown on our website. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received payment for the unavailable products, we will refund it to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to wait until the products are available.
4. Delivery terms
Orders are charged postage and packing according to weight and handling costs. All orders with payment will be dispatched as far as possible within 72 hours via first class royal mail (except where a longer delivery time is stated in the product description). Orders placed late on a Friday, over the weekend or a bank holiday will be processed on the next working day. If for any reason there is a delay we will keep the customer informed of expected delivery times.
Our aim is to get your order delivered within seven working days of receipt of payment to addresses within the United Kingdom. We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we will refund the price of the products and our delivery charges less £5 in respect of our administrative costs. You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them. Please note that missing parcels cannot have a claim launched until 15 working days after dispatch.
7. Limitation of Liability/Disclaimer Any advice given on this site is meant for guidance purposes only and purchasers must be responsible for determining whether such information or advice applies to their particular circumstances. The information and advice contained in this website should not be relied upon as statements or representations of facts. No warranty is given as to the accuracy of any information given.
8. Copyright 2013 joylina.com All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under any of our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party. We reserve the right to issue legal proceedings against any companies or persons who copy any text, photographs, images, graphics, logos, button icons, trademarks or any part of this website. The content of this website is and remains the property of Joylina Goodings
9. Validity If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Your order and the formation of the contract will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English and Welsh law.
11. Contacting us / Complaints and Liability If you are unhappy in anyway with any product or service you receive then please contact us via post
Joylina Goodings, Shelton Stewart Associates, 6 Beech Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5JA
Or by Email by using our contact form.
Refunds & Returns Policy
If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged or defective, you should contact us within 7 days of delivery. We will credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you. If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order. We will credit the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to you.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be excluded or limited under applicable statute or law.
All requests for returns must be made in writing. You will be charged a 25% restocking charge for undamaged or non faulty items and the goods will be returned at your own expense. The goods must be in a re-saleable condition and the return must be authorised by us. If any packaging is not complete no credit will be given. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase. To return a product under this Returns Policy please send the item to:
Shelton Stewart Associates, 6 Beech Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, Essex.
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.