How Healing Energy can help you
The benefits of Healing are too numerous to mention here. It works by bringing the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies into balance. Here are a few examples:
- Boosts immune system – strengthening the body's natural healing system enabling the body to remain healthy which means you rarely if ever succumb to the infections and viruses that cause most minor deceases including coughs, colds, flu, etc.
- Speeds recovery after injuries and operations
- Aids the detoxification process, carrying poisons, waste products and germs out of the body
- Increases blood and lymph flow to and from muscles – hence aiding both the nutrition and detoxification of the muscles
- Reduces water retention
- Relieves muscular, rheumatic and other types of pain
- Improves muscle tone, thus improving posture
- Improves elasticity and tone of the skin
- Breaks down scar tissue
- Helps to restore tissue to its original state
- Helps to regenerate organs and bone
- Strengthens and balances the digestive system and all other body systems
Psychological and emotional benefits of Healing
- Promotes deep sense of relaxation and well being, balancing emotions and helping to release emotional blocks
- Raises self-esteem and confidence
- Reduces stress, anxiety, depression and panic attacks
- Provides a safe environment for people to experience tactile stimulus where their emotional needs and boundaries are of utmost importance.
Other uses for Healing Energy
Healing as an energy system has many uses as people have imagination. Below are some examples.
An example, four practitioners used Healing on a car battery that was flat. They placed their hands on the battery and sent energy for approximately 15 minutes. The guy who owned the car said the charge lasted a week when he thought he should buy a new battery.
Many other people swear they have channeled Healing energy into their car when they have been in difficulties and have arrived safely at a place where they can get the problem fixed.
You can send it to anything, anyone, anywhere:
- Food and drinks
- Your car
- Medications or vitamins
- Bandaging materials or plasters
- Gifts and presents for people
- Your diary if you want it to be filled with appointments
- Your affirmations (write them on a piece of paper and Heal the paper)
The list is only limited by your imagination.
But how do you connect to it and bring it into your life. That is the question.
Download our free Introduction to Healing Course and see for yourself.